How to login, change password and create login name SBOBET
1.Go to www.sbobet.com in your browser and choose Sportsbook at the bottom left.
2. Write the username and password you got from us, then write the four digit validation code and click Sign In
3.You will be brought into the Terms & ConditionsÂ</s> page. Select I Agree
4.You will be required to change the password first before entering the main page SBOBET
5.You will be taken to the main page SBOBET. A small mailbox will appear: You are able to create a login name used to sign in to your account. if you select Yes then every time you login can use Login name you have created, if choose CancelÂ ?? you can only Login by using the Username we have provided only.
6.When you login again, you must use the new password.
Brief explanation of important SBOBET menus
To make it easier for us to explain the important menus in the SBO, we give the special terms like the picture below.
Here's an explanation of these three sections outline:
The Top menu contains useful menus for viewing your account details such as bet lists (bet list full), statements (details from win / lose), balance (win / lose) etc.
The Left menu contains a list of sports branches whose matches are opened by SBOBET along with other types of bets. You can choose football, basketball, tennis, badminton etc.
The Main Window contains a list of matches and their markets. The list of matches located in this Main Window may vary depending on the sport or the type of bet you choose on the Left Menu. Why do we call this Main Window? Because to place your bet, everything is done on this screen.
We will explain more details about these three menus in the next tutorials.
Brief explanation of SBOBET main window
To make it easier for us to explain the main window of SBOBET, we provide the numbers for each column we will explain. Description of each column you can see below picture.
1. Time: This field indicates the time of the match.
2. Event: This column is for the match and the type of competition. As you can see in the picture above, the type of competition is ENGLISH COMMUNITY SHIELD (In Wembley) and there is a Chelsea vs Manchester United match. The red team that gives the voor and the blue one gets voor. If both teams are both blue, then the market is lek-lekan.
3. FULL TIME: is a hint that this is a final bets or FT (2Ã-45 minutes). In it you can choose to bet 1Ã-2, HDP, OU or OE.
4. FIRST HALF: is a hint that this is a bet during first round or HT only (45 minutes). In it you can choose to bet 1Ã-2, HDP, OU or OE.
5. FT 1st-2: stands for Full-Time 1Ã-2. In this example, the market for FT 1Ã-2 we got from the match between Montpellier vs Bordeaux.
Previously we describe the first system for this 1X2. If we select 1, then the Home or Host team wins. If we select 2, it means the Away team or guest wins. If we select X, it means the draw / draw. In the picture above, option 1 means the Montpellier team must win. Option 2 means Bordeaux must win. And option X means the score must be draw / draw. Here the views are just scores only, no voor-vooran. Like option 1, Montpellier can win by any score, starting from 1-0, 2-0, and so on. Now for the calculation of numbers / values you can. When you select 1 or Montpellier win, the figure is 2.87. If you select 1 for 100,000, if won will get: (100,000 x 2.87) â € "100,000 = 287.000 â €" 100.000 = 187.000. Or it could be called: (Number of pairs multiplied by value) then deducted by capital.
So please pay attention to any type of bet 1X2, the winning value / figure you see does not include capital cut. If lost, is only charged according to the number of pairs or 100,000. If you select 2 or Bordeaux win, the figure is 2.45. If the win will get: (100,000 x 2.45) â € "100,000 = 245,000 â €" 100,000 = 145,000. If lost only worn by the number of pairs. If you select X or Draw / Series, the number is 3.1. If the win will be able to: (100,000 x 3.1) â € "100,000 = 310,000 â €" 100,000 = 210,000. If lost only worn by the number of pairs
6. FT HDP: stands for Full-Time Handicap. This column contains voor information Full-Time Handicap. In this picture (see Bordeaux right) there are 0-0.5 blue and -1.13 in red and 1.04 in black.
Figures 0-0.5 show Bordeaux giving voor 1/4 (quarter) on Montpellier.
If you hold Bordeaux, the final score must win Bordeaux (0-1, 1-2, 0-2, etc). If the score ends (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 dst) then You lose half.
While if you hold Montpellier at least the FT result is a series (0-0, 1-1, ff) and you will win half of your spouse. And if the final score of Montpellier wins (1-0, 2-1, etc), then you win / full of the number of your spouse. For the -1.13 number, it is the tax value / fee if you hold Montpellier.
If you hold Montpellier 100,000, you lose 100,000 x 1.13 = 113,000, and if you win only match the number of your spouse. For 1.04, it's a bonus if you hold Bordeaux. If you hold Bordeaux for 100,000, if you win will be 100,000 x 1.04 = 104.000, and if you lose just hit the number of couples.
We hope you understand the difference in red and black color numbers from the above example.
how to read the ball market:
0-0.5 = Voor 1/4
0.5 = Voor 1/2
0.5-1 = Voor 3/4
1-1.5 = Voor 1 1/4
1.5 = Voor 1 1/2
1.5-2 = Voor 1 3/4
2 = Voor 2
2-2.5 = Voor 2 1/4
(Simply after the click and read in the box to the left to bet HDP bet how many)
7. FT O / U: stands for Full-Time Over Under. This column contains an Over Under market based on total goals only, no matter which team wins or loses. In this picture there are numbers 2.0 and letters â € œo and uâ € ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ?? small gray color, as well as numbers -1.20 red and 1.07 black. We deliberately blocked the voor FT HDP, FT 1Ã-2 columns in this image so you can focus more on the FT O / U column.
The number 2.0 showing the Over Under market for this Montpellier vs Bordeaux game is 2.0. What does it mean? If you hold Over 2.0, the total number of goals must be more than 2, which is at least 3 goals (can be 2-1, 1-2, 3-1, 1-3, etc.). If you hold Under 2, the total number of goals can not be more than 2, ie a maximum of 1 goal (can be 1-0, 0-1 or 0-0).
And if the total number of goals in the final score is only 2 (1-1, 2-0, 0-2), then your bet ends in draws, either to hold Over / Under, and the balance of the pair will be returned. Again, if you play for Over Under, which is seen only total goals, no matter which team wins / loses.
For the -1.20 number, it is a tax value if you hold Over 2.0. When the Over hold is 100,000, the defeat will be charged 100,000 x 1.20 = 120,000, and if the win can only match the number of pairs or 100,000. For the number 1.07, it is a bonus if you hold Under 2.0. If you hold Under 100,000, win will get 100,000 x 1.07 = 107.000, and if lost only charged according to number of pairs.
8. FT O / E: stands for Full-Time ODD EVEN. This column contains ODD (odd) EVEN (even) market based on the final result which will be either odd or even, regardless of which team wins or loses. In this picture there are letters â € œo and eâ € ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ?? small gray color, as well as numbers -1.02 and -1.08 red. We deliberately blocked the voor FT HDP, FT 1Ã-2 columns in this image so you can focus more on the FT O / U column.
Full Time ODD EVEN is the total count of all goals until the game ends for example: 2-3 which means the result is 5 (ODD), 1-1 which means the result is 2 (EVEN). For the -1.02 number, it is the tax value if you hold ODD. If hold ODD 100.000, if lost will be charged 100,000 x 1.02 = 102.000, and if win only can match number of pair.
9. FH 1X2: stands for FirstHalf 1Ã-2 or 1X2 for first-half score (45min). The system is similar to FT 1Ã-2, but only 1X2 score (Half-Time) is scored only, no matter what the FT score is.
10. 1H HDP: stands for FirstHalf Handicap or voor first half (Half-Time) only. The system is similar to the FT Handicap, but only the first half (Half-Time) score is seen, no matter what the FT score is.
In the picture above, voor for the first half is 0.0 or the lek-lekan. So suppose you choose Montpellier, then the first-half score or HT must win Montpellier (1-0, 2-0, etc). Conversely if you hold Bordeaux, the score HT must win Bordeaux. If the HT series score (0-0, 1-1, etc) then your bet is also draw / draw.
11. 1H OU: stands for FirstHalf Over Under or total first-half goals (Half-Time) only. The system is similar to the FT OU, but only the first half goals (Half-Time only), no matter the total goal in the FT later.
In the picture above, the total goal market for the first half is 0.5-1 (three quarters). If you hold Over 3/4, the total first-half goal must be at least 1 goal (1-0 or 0-1) and you will win by half. You will win the full if the total goal of HT score is more than 1 (1-1, 2-0, etc). If you hold Under, in the first half there should be no goal so your wager can win. If it only happens 1 goal and hold Under, then you lose half.
12. MIX PARLAY
Mix Parlay means betting package with at least 3 parties in 1 package:
HOW TO Mix Parlay Count: (* NB: Win Value includes Capital Bet)
* If ALL (all win) = Multiply the third team ODDS value you select A x B x C, then the Odds Value already calculated multiplied by the amount of bet.
* If there is a party that series = Party that the series does not need to be counted in multiplication.
* If 1 game lost in 1 package = Then your Mix Parlay package is LOSE (LOSE).
* If in 1 package there is a winning party 1/2 = Here below how to calculate it:
Example Package containing 1 Team Wins Half (Win Half) Suppose:
A -vs- B
FT Score 2-1
Take the party A @ -0.75
Odds 1.740 (Wins Half)
Calculation of value: 1.740 â € "1 = 0.74: 2 = 0.37 + 1 = 1.37
FT Score 3-1
Take the party C @ -0.25
Odds 1,900 (Won Full)
Calculation value: 1.900
E -vs- F
FT Score 1-3
Take Party F @ 0.00
Odds 1.880 (Won Full)
Calculation value: 1.880
HOW TO USE:
If bet Rp.100rb
[(1.74 - 1): 2) + 1] x [1.9] x [1.88] = 4.89 x 100 â € "100 = 389
NB: Win value includes Capital, So net winnings can be calculated by way of cut with capital (389 â € "100 = 289).
* If in 1 package there is a losing party 1/2 = Means Odds Value The team is missing, and Odds Value must be divided by 2 or (0.5).
Here below Asiabetking.com provides how the calculation:
Example Package containing 1 Tim LOSE half (Lose Half)
FT Score 2-0
Take Party A @ -1.00
Odds = 1.770 (Won Full)
Calculation of the value: 1.770
Take the party C @ 0.75
Odds = 2.030
(Defeat half of Odds 2,030 Value is not there) (considered odds 0.5)
Calculation value: 0.5
Take the party F @ -0.50
Odds = 1.890 (Won Full)
Calculation of value: 1890
HOW TO USE
If bet Rp.100.000
[1.770] x [0.5] x [1.890] = 1.67 x 100 = 167
NB: Win value includes Capital, So net winnings can be calculated by way of deductions with capital
(167 â € "100 = 67).
13. HT / FT
The purpose of betting HT / FT is to guess the results of the first round match & in combination with the result of the match at full time, so it is called HT / FT (half time / full time). Here is an example of HT / FT odds in the Premier League party
H = Home -> Host team wins
D = Draw â € "> Results of the series
A = Away â € "> The visitors won
If there is HH, it means that the first half is won by Arsenal (regardless of score) & by the time the game ends, the result is still won by Arsenal (regardless of score).
Examples of HH match results, first half scores 1-0, finished the game the score remains 1-0.
Examples of HD matches, first half scores 1-0, finished the game 1-1 score.
Examples of HA match results, first half scores 1-0, finished the game score 1-2.
DH = Draw, Home
DD = Draw, Draw
DA = Draw, Away
AH = Away, Home
AD = Away, Draw
AA = Away, Away
For winning calculations, equal to 1Ã-2 & mix parlay, all odds are subtracted first first multiplied by bet.
Example HH, odd 1.58, if your guess is correct, the calculation is as follows:
(1.58 â € "1) x the amount of bet
14. Correct Score
The goal of a Correct Score bet is to guess the outcome of a match.
Select 1: 0 means Score must be 1: 0
Choose 2: 5 means Score should be 2: 5 (Host 2 and Guests 5)
* Not on the back of Score.
15. Fantasy Games
Fantasy game that as it is, fantasy = not real
so there are matches that bring together non-matching teams at that time.
In the Italian league there is an ongoing match between Milan vs Inter
In the Ingris MU vs Arsenal league is playing
example: fantasy league in SBOBET MU vs Milan on the same day â € "> definitely not possible? hence it is called â € œfantasy
To know the win we lose we see his handicap. eg MU vs Milan HDP 0
Score Milan vs Inter 1-1 & MU vs Arsenal 2-1
Then the result of a fantasy match between MU vs Milan is 2-1
Because MU scored 2 goals & Milan scored only 1 goal in the actual game.
Jadi Kaya dengan Sepak Bola! Sepak bola adalah olahraga paling populer di dunia, termasuk di Indonesia. Setiap minggu jutaan pemirsa televisi menikmati siaran pertandingan sepakbola dari berbagai liga, dalam negeri maupun luar negeri. Sepakbola memiliki sejarah yang sangat panjang namun Inggris disepakati oleh banyak pihak sebagai negeri asal permainan ini. Di Indonesia, sepakbola diperkenalkan pada periode akhir 1800-an dan sejak saat itu
kepopulerannya meningkat sehingga menggusur cabang olahraga lain dan kini menjadi olahraga yang paling diminati oleh masyarakat Indonesia. Menikmati permainan sekaligus mencari uang! Apakah Anda penggemar sepakbola? Jika jawaban Anda “Ya” maka situs ini tepat untuk Anda. Situs ini memungkinkan Anda untuk menonton sekaligus mendapatkan banyak uang dalam waktu singkat.